- Patanjali Fluorescence
- It has been developed through bacteria pseudomonas Fluorescens, found naturally in the soil.
- Process of protecting crops from disease by pseudomonas Fluorescens.
- Pseudomonas controls disease causing agents, bacteria and fungi through secretion of carbonic acid like sydrophore and antibiotic.
- It works as micro bacteria systemic bio control agent through entering into internal working system of the plants.
- Pseudomonas competes with rhizosphere of the plants and checks spreading of diseases causing agents.
- It makes available nutrients to the plants through secretion of pseudomonas jiberaline hormones and carbonic acid.
- It also boosts immune system of the plants and secretes (2-4 DA PG) which is useful to control diseases.
- 2-4 diacetyl fraloro glusanol (2—4 DA PG).
- It proves effective in controlling diseases like root rotting, stem rotting, collar rot, searing, spot on leaves and mildew. It can also be used as a nursery treatment, soil treatment, seed treatment, bulb, stem and plant treatment.